TOP 10 studiebijbels
The NIV Study Bible is the #1 bestselling study Bible in the world's most popular modern English Bible translation---the New International Version. This best-loved NIV Study Bible features a stunning four-color interior with full-color photographs, maps, charts, and illustrations.
Since its first release in 1985, the Gold Medallion Award-winning NIV Study Bible has become the treasured and trusted companion of over nine million Bible readers. The in-depth notes are coded to highlight notes of special interest in the areas of character study, archaeology, and personal application. Visually arresting section breaks help you find your bearing in the Bible. Full-color photos, maps, and illustrations make this study Bible accessible and friendly. Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the over-20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible's text. The very best evangelical scholarship that brought you today's most popular modern English Bible also contributed to the most celebrated and widely used study notes in existence. All of these features, and more, also make it perfect for homeschool use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
* Full text of the world's most popular modern English Bible---the New International Version (NIV)
* Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
* Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible * In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
* 16 pages of full-color maps plus time lines and presentation page * Words of Christ in red
* NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes
The Jewish Study Bible Tanakh is a one-volume resource tailored especially for the needs of students of the Hebrew Bible. Nearly forty scholars worldwide contributed to the translation and interpretation of the Jewish Study Bible, representing the best of Jewish Biblical scholarship available today.
A committee of highly-respected biblical scholars and rabbis from the Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform Judaism Movements produced this modern translation.
No Knowledge of Hebrew is required for one to make use of this unique volume. The JSB Uses The Jewish Publication Society Tanakh Translation, whose name is an acronym formed from the Hebrew initials of the three sections into which the Hebrew Bible is traditionally divided (Torah, Instruction; Nevi'im, Prophets; and Kethubim, Writings).
Since its publication, the Jewish Study Bible has become one of the most popular volumes in Oxford's celebrated line of bibles. The quality of scholarship, easy-to-navigate format, and vibrant supplementary features bring the Ancient text to life. The Jewish Study Bible is a perfect, uniquely affordable resource for both students and General readers.
* Section and book introductions that deliver insights into the background, structure, and Meaning of the text.
* Running Commentary beside the biblical text that provides in-depth Theological interpretation of it, from the Jewish perspective.
* Informative Essays that address a wide variety of Topics relating to Judaism's use and interpretation of the Bible through the ages.
* In-text tables, maps, and charts.
* Tables of weights and measures.
* Verse and chapter differences.
* Table of Scriptural Readings.
* Glossary of Technical terms.
* An index to all the study materials.
* Full Color New Oxford Bible Maps, with index.
With articles and insights by Dennis and Barbara Rainey, The FamilyLife Marriage Bible covers many of the issues facing husbands and wives: resolving conflict, communicating effectively, raising Godly children, rekindling romance together, loving difficult family members well, and more.
God does not intend for husbands and wives to navigate the great mystery of marriage without Him. The FamilyLife Bible will point them in the right direction.
* Devotions for Couples
* Romance tips, quotes, and notes
* Parenting Matters - articles on raising children God's way
* Biblical Insights articles
* Family Manifesto - FamilyLife's biblical model of a Godly family
* 8-page Family Tree presentation section
* Topical Index
- Voor u geselecteerd
- Wat zou ik kunnen lezen?
- #ik lees thuis
- Thuis kerk zijn
- TOP 10 Kinderbijbels
- Bybyblos voor jaar 2020
- 40 dagen tijd
- Nieuwe christelijke boeken in 2020
- Prijs beste theologische boek 2019
- Pilgrim Fathers Leiden
- Inspirerende vakantieboeken
- Bijbelstudie onderwerpen
- Deze maand binnengekomen
- TOP 10 christelijke romans
- TOP 10 christelijke thrillers
- TOP 10 bijbels
- TOP 10 studiebijbels
- TOP 10 bijbelse dagboeken
- TOP 20 Actuele christelijke boeken
- TOP 10 Theologieboeken
- TOP 10 christelijke kinderboeken
- TOP 10 Voorleesboeken
- Debat schepping of evolutie
- Christelijke kleurboeken
- Bijbel in strip
- Christelijke glossys
- Christelijke spiritualiteit
- NIEUW: Journaling bijbels
- Bijbelstudie persoonlijke groei
- Je dag goed beginnen
- Bijbels dagboek voor 2021
- Christelijke agenda voor 2021
- Actuele boeken uit de Rooms Katholieke wereld
- Limited Edition Bijbels
- Christelijke Kookboeken
- Eerste communie / Vormsel
- Gewone catechismus
- Christelijke klassiekers
- Puriteinse Klassieken
- ACTIVITEITEN met Ma Shimka
- Missionair gemeente-zijn
- Afscheidscadeau groep 8
- Christelijke kinderboekenweek